Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Jesus

Thank you for being Beautiful even when I am going through hard times, even with tears streaming down my face, knots in my stomach, anxiety everywhere my mind turns, thank you for being You through that. Thank you for being patient with me when I don't trust You like I should. Thank you for Your gentle reminders of your provision, through your Word, through my loved ones, and in my own life. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to know you. I know I take it for granted that I found you at such a young stage in my life. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know You more and learn more about You every single day. Thank you for your provision. I've never had to go 40 years in the desert, and I feel so challenged in my faith when I can't plan and predict every step of my life and my future. Thank You for the job that you have provided for me for the last 10 months. Thank You for the ways you will continue to provide for our family now that that job is gone. Thank You in advance for answering my prayers however You see fit, even if it's not my way, and even if it makes me even more scared. Lord, let me have a heart that yearns only for You. I love you Jesus, be my Stronghold and my Strength, my Savior and my Redeemer, please be my Light and my Rock now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment